Amy Applebaum – Meditation and the Modern Businesswoman
My guest today is Amy Applebaum, entrepreneur, business coach, author, hypnotherapist, meditation expert and media personality featured on CNN, ABC, Shape, Cosmo and the New York Times among others.
We will be discussing:
- Meditation and how we view it – Why some people think it is a crazy, hippy activity and why often we need high-flying business influencers to motivate us to start
- The beneficial effects meditation can have on us, particularly in a professional context – The impact seen and felt in different types of meditation
- What should our aims be with meditation. How we start making this positive practice into a rejuvenating and pleasurable daily habit.
- The impact on physical health as well as mental health – How it can help us feel fit physically and therefore has a greatly beneficial effect on our mindset and emotions.
- From meditation we often gain inspiration, enlightenment and awareness which are also essential to flourishing – How these change our life and what impact can they have on our work and career?
Amy Applebaum – Over the past decade, Amy has helped tens of thousands of women, across the globe, break through barriers inhibiting their success and happiness. By providing strategy, direction, accountability and mindset training, she helps her clients explode their businesses and transform their lives. She has been featured on ABC, CNN, TLC, Martha Stewart Radio and in Teen, Shape, Cosmo, Woman’s World, and The New York Times. Amy became a certified hypnotherapist because she believes that success is just as much about “how you think” as it is “what you do.” To help her clients develop empowered thinking, she created a library of guided meditations that have been met with 5-star reviews and best seller status.
You can find Amy on the web: