Chile – Women Entrepreneurs Around the World with The Girls on the Road
Today we are visiting Chile…
Join us today hearing from ‘The Girls on the Road’ in their quest to support women entrepreneurs around the world. Fernanda and Taciana are visiting 24 countries interviewing women and researching the conditions, business ecosystems, challenges and advantages that exist in each country.
They also have a book and a documentary about their trip and discoveries already out.
The Girls on the Road interviewed these dynamic women entrepreneurs:
- Andrea Lagarini, ContactoChile
- Erica Astorga, Servaind
- Geraldine Mlynarz, ActiveQ
- Jacqueline Domeyko, Lagrimas de Luna
- Komal Dadlani, Lab4U
- Marcia Machado, CORFO
- Maria Elena Depassier, Making Off
- Maria Ines Miranda, SCC – Americas
- Marisol Acuna, Time Points
- Nelly Schindler, Nelly Schindler
- Rocio Fonseca, Startup Chile