Dorie Clark – The Long Game
It is a great pleasure to launch the 2nd season of Beyond the Bottomline with Dorie Clark – and to talk about today’s launch of her wonderful new book – The Long Game! One of the best business books I have ever read…
Dorie shares her expertise about how to be a long term thinker in a short term world, the strategies, the benefits and the results!
We will be discussing:
- The advantages and drawbacks of setting goals too close in the future.
- How setting Long Game goals can improve our current daily life (including reducing stress and pressure).
- How this can change our performance and productivity as well as enjoyment of life.
- How to choose what to aim for, how to know if it is right for us, and how to know when to start.
- Optimising for interesting!
- Practical tools for succeeding, making this simpler and easier to manage well.
A very interesting, fun interview with some excellent tips and practical solutions! Dorie is always fun to talk to and full of helpful advice. Don’t miss today’s!!
Listen to the audio only podcast version here:
Dorie Clark helps individuals and companies get their best ideas heard in a crowded, noisy world. She has been named one of the Top 50 business thinkers in the world by Thinkers50, and was honored as the #1 Communication Coach in the world at the Marshall Goldsmith Coaching Awards. She is a keynote speaker and teaches for Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business and Columbia Business School. She is the author of The Long Game, Entrepreneurial You, which was named one of Forbes’ Top 5 Business Books of the Year, as well as Reinventing You and Stand Out, which was named the #1 Leadership Book of the Year by Inc. magazine.