Hannah Stainer: Looking After Our Mental Wellbeing – Avoiding Stress, Overwhelm and Burnout
Today’s guest is Hannah Stainer of Psykhe Coaching talking about how to look after our mental wellbeing, staying positive and managing issues that can contribute to stress, anxiety, overwhelm or burnout.
We will be discussing:
- The struggles we have with managing our mental wellbeing and why they seem to be increasing these days.
- The differences between stress, anxiety, overwhelm and burnout and how we can recognise the sysmptoms.
- The potential causes of these and how they can be interlinked but then triggered but a relatively unlinked event.
- Positive actions we can take to strengthen our wellbeing and create or improve a more positive outlook.
- Managing workplace challenges and reactions to complex situations we may encounter.
- How our environment – food, sleep, fitness, exercise, interactions and interests – can have an impact on our mental wellbeing and how we can make these beneficial!
Listen to the audio only podcast version here:
Hannah is a keen Mental Health advocate and holds several voluntary roles including as a Time to Change Champion, a Rethink Mental Illness Peer Mentor, a Cruse Bereavement Support Volunteer and a Samaritans Listening Volunteer.
You can find Hannah here: