Kenya – Women Entrepreneurs Around the World with The Girls on the Road
Today we are visiting Kenya…
Join us today hearing from ‘The Girls on the Road’ in their quest to support women entrepreneurs around the world. Fernanda and Taciana are visiting 24 countries interviewing women and researching the conditions, business ecosystems, challenges and advantages that exist in each country.
They also have a book and a documentary about their trip and discoveries already out.
The Girls on the Road interviewed these dynamic women entrepreneurs:
- Catrine Shroff + Meenaz Kurji, Mwangaza Light
- Christie Peacock, Sidai Africa
- Clare Mungai, M2M Systems
- Fina Mungai, Endeavor
- Gemma McRae, Langata Link
- Isis Nyong’o, Mums Village
- Patricia Okelo, WillArt
- Sheila Kariuki, Resource Associates
- Wandia Gichuru, Vivo Activewear