Mexico – Women Entrepreneurs Around the World with The Girls on the Road
Today we are visiting Mexico…
Join us today hearing from ‘The Girls on the Road’ in their quest to support women entrepreneurs around the world. Fernanda and Taciana are visiting 24 countries interviewing women and researching the conditions, business ecosystems, challenges and advantages that exist in each country.
They also have a book and a documentary about their trip and discoveries already out.
The Girls on the Road interviewed these dynamic women entrepreneurs:
- Almudena Moreno, Telefonica Espana
- Ana Isabel Orvananos, Aliada
- Ana Victoria Garcia, Victoria 147
- Ariana Rosales, Sofar Sounds
- Cristina De La Pena, Synapbox
- Cristina Rangel, Carla Fernandez
- Cynthia Torres, Jimena Labre, Regina Ramirez + Vincent Speranza, Endeavor Mexico
- Daniela Sandoval, Cirklo
- Deborah Dana, Kiwilimon
- Gabriel Charles, Wayra
- Jennifer Marquard, Kichink!
- Jimena Pardo Diaz, Carrot
- Juana Ramirez, Sohin
- Leticia Jauregui, CREA
- Linda Franco, MACHINA Wearable Technology
- Marcela Gutierrez + Erika Luna, Centraal