Facilitating and developing women’s empowerment…Listen to our many inspiring guests including well-known women’s empowerment leaders, special guests, career, personal and business development experts.
Anna Letitia Cook
United Nations Women’s 2016-2017 Global Champion for Change @ Empower Women
Listen to our Inspiring Guests
Listen to our Mini-Series: Beyond the Bottomline Season 1
Didi Ananda Rashmika and Anna Letitia Cook will be discussing what success really means and how as women we can awaken, choose and fulfil our own visions and create the success that we choose for ourselves.
In support of ‘Mujer Despierta’…
Inspired Women: Listen to our many inspiring guests including well-known women’s empowerment leaders, special guests, career, personal and business development experts.
Facilitating and developing women’s empowerment… Our dynamic and motivating guests share their experience, strategies and tips to help you improve your career, expand your entrepreneurial talents, incorporate your passions and achieve overall fulfilment and success!
A Special Spotlight: Women Entrepreneurs Around the World with ‘The Girls on the Road’
Empowerment through Entrepreneurship – Different Countries’ Visions and Business Ecosystems.
Join us hearing from ‘The Girls on the Road’ in their quest to support women entrepreneurs around the world. Fernanda and Taciana are visiting 24 countries interviewing women and researching the conditions, business ecosystems, challenges and advantages that exist in each country.
Topics & Guests
- How and why empowering women is so important
- Interviews with CEOs and HR Directors about what they look for from women in their company, how they support women’s advancement and the opportunities and development they offer.
- Interviews and advice from successful Entrepreneurs on how to launch out on your own and hone your entrepreneurial skills.
- Interviews with women who have ‘made it’ – their experience, their challenges, their success and their lifestyle.
- Interviews with experts and leaders from organisations, associations, academia and politics. The views, commitment and innovation they offer to women for a better, healthier, independent and personally – as well as professionally – fulfilling future.
Meet my dynamic colleagues from Empower Women and United Nations Women
Mentor and former Global Champion for Change at Empower Women
United Nations Women
UN Women’s Regional Coordinator for Europe and Central Asia, Empower Women
Does your company follow the Women’s Empowerment Principles?
- Establish high-level corporate leadership for gender equality.
- Treat all women and men fairly at work – respect and support human rights and nondiscrimination.
- Ensure the health, safety and well-being of all women and men workers.
- Promote education, training and professional development for women.
- Implement enterprise development, supply chain and marketing practices that empower women.
- Promote equality through community initiatives and advocacy.
- Measure and publicly report on progress to achieve gender equality.
Empower Women is UN Women’s global movement for women’s economic empowerment.