Alice Beveridge: Developing Holistic Leaders
Alice Beveridge of Tree of Knowledge is my guest today. We are talking about developing holistic leaders, and particularly about positive psychology and how this can be applied practically. Also about approaches to build resilience and signature strengths; and what action we can take for personal motivation and improved mindset to enjoy a better environment around us in the workplace.
We also explore how the corporate world has different visions on wellbeing and how to implement this.
We will be discussing:
- The application of positive psychology and what it means practically.
- What wellbeing focussed approaches can help build resilience and signature strengths.
- The benefits of physical wellness and benefits of incorporating this into the workplace including increasing mental positivity as well as reducing physical problems.
- How the environment around us in the workplace can have an impact and how to change it for the better.
- How holistic goals can be implemented and enjoyed.
Listen to the audio only podcast version here: