Pamela Meekings-Stewart – Women in TV and Film, Career Choices, Independence +Change Management
My guest today is Pamela Meekings-Stewart, award-winning film and television producer and director for documentaries and drama, a trained facilitator for HR and specialist in change management.
We will be discussing:
- Groundbreaking work in film and tv. Docmentaries, Docu-dramas and Women in the idustry.
- Pioneer attitude and character strengths. Choices and priorities, inter-generational actions – how these can help define our careers
- Attitude towards women and the opportunities for them in film and tv. How has this changed? What is different today?
- Change Management in Organisations and in Careers. The Wheel of Natural Change, transitions, facilitating work life, projects, career development.
Pamela Meekings-Stewart, a New Zealander, was, for over 25 years, a film and television producer/director (documentaries and drama) at two major media organisations – Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Toronto, and Television New Zealand, Wellington. She has won a number of awards for her dramatized documentary series, Pioneer Women. A trained facilitator, she designs and delivers seminars on human resources management, change management, staff motivation, development, careers, professional (and life) skills for both the public and private sectors. Since 1990 she has run her own company – The Woolshed Retreats – on her farm just outside Wellington, New Zealand where she offers spiritual retreats and Total Pampering Days.
You can find Pamela on the web:
- Website – Woolshed Retreats